If you’ve ever been in an accident, you might agree that almost any cost is worth paying if you can prevent another one. The good news is that you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to keep yourself, your passengers, and your vehicle safe. Blind spot detection systems are getting more and more affordable thanks to increasing technology and decreasing costs.
You can now add features like a blind spot warning system, forward collision warning system, and backup camera for only a few hundred dollars. In some cases, adding aftermarket blind spot monitoring systems can be less expensive than paying for an upgrade from the manufacturer. If you’re planning to buy a new car soon, consider all of your options before overpaying for a safety feature upgrade.
COMPLETE CONFIDENCE WHEN CHANGING LANES OR BACKING INTO TRAFFIC.
- Accurately detects unseen vehicles in your blind spots with a visual alert at the base of each windshield pillar
- Audible warning alert helps prevent ill-timed lane changes
- Includes Cross-Traffic Alerts when backing up
- Uses Original Equipment components for long life and reliability
- More accurate, more useful and less intrusive than camera-based blind spot monitors
BLIND SPOT DETECTION IN THE BAY AREA
Autohaus Automotive Solutions will help you find the best blind spot detection system for your vehicle. We offer a full line of premium products, and can quickly complete your blind spot detection system installation. Contact us today to set up an appointment, and look into our other services to see how we can upgrade your vehicle.